Tenancy Support is provided to individuals and families in private rental, social or public housing.
Support is focussed on averting a housing crisis by developing tenancy skills and negotiating positive housing outcomes with landlords in the areas of rental arrears, maintenance or condition of property. The key objective is to prevent eviction and stabilise the tenancy.
How do you access Tenancy Support?
Access to CatholicCare Support is through Housing Connect, a one stop shop for ALL housing and support needs.
Housing Connect can support:
- Applying for social housing
- Support and advice with your private rental including bond and rent arrears
- Support and advice on how to stay in your home
- Seeking assistance following family violence
- Information and advice on you housing options
National Sexual Assault, Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service 24hr Telephone Counselling 1800 737 732
Drug Education Network ph: 1300 369 319 or (03) 6211 2350
Beyond Blue Ph: 1300 22 4636